I have been paying close attention to the lifestyle, business practices and words of one of my clients, who happens to run multiple, successful, business establishments. I have noticed some very major differences between the way my client functions and the way that, well…everybody else does!
So here are the 7 ways in which YOU are different than my client when it comes to being successful. (And by “you”, I actually mean “us,” because I am pretty guilty of these as well…not that I am trying to make anyone feel guilty or anything…just sayin’…)
1. You avoid being uncomfortable if at all possible.
2. You see the limits in your abilities, time, finances and knowledge and don’t bother even starting the processes which you are capable of right now.
3. You are afraid of people’s criticisms and often let those criticisms divert your attention towards failure instead of taking what’s good and making adjustments while telling the rest of the naysayers and trouble makes to go to hell. (uhh…something like that)
4. You see an obstacle and only see the obstacle, not the many ways around it…or over it…or under it…
5. You think you have to pick one thing and that will be the only thing that you will ever do, so you don’t pick anything.
6. You think you have to do it all on your own.
7. You are not true to who you really are and what you really want.
No related posts.