Do you want to travel to exotic places, but feeling a little nervous about traveling on your own?
Do you love yoga and want to start traveling for the first time, but don’t know where to start?
Do you just want to travel and do yoga ’cause both are awesome?
Do you want to travel with totally fun, kind and experienced leaders and a welcoming and diverse community? (I can wholeheartedly vouch for them!)
SOUTH EAST ASIA ADVENTURE TOUR
Thailand, Laos & Cambodia
with Tyler & Annie Langdale
DEC 28, 2013 – JAN 12, 2014
Experience the beauty of Southeast Asia. This region is rich in culture and religion and is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. The countries on this tour have it all: a tropical climate, warm (or hot!) all year around, rich culture, gorgeous beaches, wonderful food and last but not least, low prices. While its history and modern-day politics are complex, most of it is also quite safe for the traveler and easy to travel around in. Join Annie and Tyler Langdale as they return to this region for a two week adventure. Their knowledge and experience in this region make this a wonderful opportunity to travel and learn.
• 3 yoga classes
• New Years Eve celebration
• Temple tours in Thailand, Laos & Cambodia (Angkor Wat)
• Thai cooking class
• Elephant rescue park day
• 2 day cruise down the Mekong River
• Hikes to see caves & in Laos Waterfalls
December 28 – January 1, Chiang Mai
• Hotel: Tamarind Village
• Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
• Relax & explore Chiang Mai, yoga class w/ Jonas + Thai massage w/ Jonas
• Cooking class
• Sunday Market
• Elephant Rescue
January 1 – January 3, Travel to Luang Prabang
• 2 group dinners
• 2 night, 3 days to Luang Prabang
• Bus to Hauy Xia (border of Laos 5hrs), stay overnight
• Mekong River slow boat to Phac Being, stay overnight
• Mekong River Slow boat to Luang Prabang
January 3 – January 7, 4 nights in Luang Prabang
• Laos Hotel: Vialla Chittadara, Woodhouse Villa, Sok Dee Residence
• Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
• Arrival at Luang Prabang
• Free morning/bike tour
• Free evening, free morning
• Waterfall adventure, yoga
• Departure to Siem Reap
January 7 – January 12, 4 nights Siem Reap, Cambodia
• Hotel: TBA
• Meals: 4 breakfast, 3 dinners
• Arrival, free eve
• Orphanage, land mine museum & national museum
• Angkor Wat, group dinner
• Departure day
* Includes commitment for fundraising for the organizations that we will be supporting
* Includes double occupancy in 3 & 4 star hotels. All Breakfasts & 6 group dinners. Transportation within the tour dates & locations: bus, boat, plane.
Tyler Langdale, Co-Owner of Yoga Shala Sacramento & Founder of Radical Retreats
Tyler has been teaching, leading, and coaching for the past 15 years. His passion for holistic health and spiritual wisdom has led him to yoga as a profession and way of life. He views his teaching as “platform for possibility”, and in addition to weekly classes, he facilitates experiential trainings and leads retreats all over the world. He believes in collaboration and community, and has worked with many world renowned teachers and artist. He co-owns Yoga Shala Sacramento and is the co-founder of The California Spirit Festival. He is committed to bringing the world to Sacramento and getting Sacramento out into the world through conscious community and positive connection.
$3200 per person (Not including airfare to and from your destination. DOES include transportation within the tour dates & locations via bus, boat, plane.)
50% of the total cost due by Sept 15
Pay in Full By: November 1, 2013
Oh and hey…tell them The Wandering Yogi sent you, cause that would be a pretty nice thing to do! Thanx!
P.S. Speaking other languanges in foreign countries is super fun! You might want to check out Southeast Asia: Lonely Planet Phrasebook